.symantec TLD Details
The .symantec domain name extension will operate as a restricted registry, in which Symantec Corporation can create and control domain spaces that promote its brand's identity and authenticity. In this regard, the .symantec TLD will be used by Symantec Corporation to provide information, services and resources to consumers in a way that promotes trust, convenience and utility.
- Symantec Corporation
- gTLD - Generic Top Level Domain
- Registration Date
- 24 September 2015
- Registered Domains
- 7Last updated 1 November 2020
- No restrictions found, however, TLDs from organizations are generally restricted to the registered company.
- Whois Result for .symantec
% IANA WHOIS server % for more information on IANA, visit http://www.iana.org % This query returned 1 object domain: SYMANTEC whois: status: REMOVED remarks: Registration information: created: 2015-09-24 changed: 2020-07-17 source: IANA
- This record was retrieved from our local cache, and is 8 days old. If you want to see the latest whois, please click here to clear the cache.